Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges, Maple, 42 Count
- Tin of 42 Thayers Maple Slippery Elm Lozenges to relieve and sooth sore throat and mouth
- Slippery elm soothes mouth and throat tissues to restore the voice without the dulling effects of menthol
- Made with real maple sugar for soothingly sweet flavor
- All natural, free of preservatives, gluten, lactose and sodium
- Trusted since 1847; Vegan; Not tested on animals
Details: Trusted since 1847 by tenors, teachers, tour guides and other types who trill, talk and testify, Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges speed relief to the throat and mouth. Made from the inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree (ulmus fulva), these dependable demulcents soothe the tissues of the mouth and throat and restore the voice without the dulling effects of menthol.