Party Like a Pirate Handpainted Wood Sign (16"x20")
By: Charles Jerred
Sold Out $105.00
You have always believed in the notion that the journey is just as important as the destination - and this is why, on every long drive out to the coast, you make a point to stop at every unexplored roadside attraction, farmers market, and antique shop along the way. On this day, with the sun blaring through your moonroof, you're instantly drawn to the handpainted roadside sign announcing an estate sale just a half-mile off the main road. After a few winding twists and turns, you find the house. The driveway is filled with cars, the curb littered with vehicles parked partially on the road and partially on the grass. The house is grand, but it appears neglected. The lawn is trimmed, but not well-kept. You make your way through the living room, dining room, and kitchen, but nothing strikes your fancy. It's an interesting and eclectic selection, but nothing stands out as something you have to have. You're about to leave, slightly disappointed, when you notice a couple walking up the attic stairs. Halfway up the narrow stairwell, you glance up at the artwork on the wall and you find it - the piece you will not leave without. Party Like a Pirate Handpainted Wood Sign by Charles Jerred. Handpainted and handcrafted in the USA from reclaimed lumber. Measures approximately 16" x 20", with subtle differences that make each piece a one-of-a-kind work of art.
- SHOW YOUR LOVE OF ALL THINGS NAUTICAL. This rustic wood sign offers a unique look that shows your love for the coastal lifestyle.
- ADD VINTAGE-INSPIRED STYLE TO YOUR HOME. Rustic wood and distressed painted details add an antique quality to this unique sign.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA. Each sign is made from reclaimed lumber, handcrafted, and handpainted in the USA.
- CRAFTED BY FOLK ARTIST CHARLES JERRED. Charles Jerred has been making primitive wood signs in his upstate New York workshop for over 15 years.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT. This sign is a unique and thoughtful gift that can be displayed and treasured for years to come.