Palm Beach Florida Wood Map Nautical Chart (43"x13.5"x1-7/8")
Sold Out $298.00
Separated by the Intracoastal Waterway, Palm Beach is situated on the Atlantic Ocean and is known for its luxurious resort communities. Prominent features on the wood chart include: Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Singer Island, Everglades Island, Riviera Beach, and more. Construction Methods and Materials: Laser etched and cut Baltic birch wood chart, hand stained and hand assembled. Frame: Dark stained wood with a flat molding profile (7/8" wide x 1- 7/8" thick), acrylic protective layer. Mounting: Ready-to-hang with mounting hardware and instructions attached to the back.
- Free Shipping in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii
- Laser etched and cut, hand stained and hand assembled
- Three-dimensional Baltic wood chart depicting the contours of underwater topography
- Ready to hang with mounting instructions on the back
- Dimensions: 43"h x 13.5"w, 1-7/8" frame depth